Princess Match Up Memory Game and Floor Puzzle
Flip the cards and make some fun, this great set is three games in one!
Each of the Peaceable Kingdom match up games targets a different learning skill - numbers, colors, rhyming words, patterns, shapes, and visual sorting. And each game grows with your child!
Your child will learn:
- Age 2: Face-up matching teaches visual recognition.
- Age 3: Face-down matching promotes memory skills.
- Age 4: Floor puzzle teaches spatial awareness and problem-soving.
Each set is packaged in a keepsake box and includes 24 sturdy 3 1/2" x 5" game cards with a match up game on one side and a floor puzzle on the other. Three ways to play and learn in each box - collect different styles for different learning experiences!
- Have fun with your princess friends while playing three ways with one colorful box of fun
- Match the sturdy game cards face up to learn basic recognition or face down for a classic memory game
- Flip the cards over and find a challenging 24-piece floor puzzle
- Includes 24 3 1/2" x 5" durable game/puzzle cards, instructions and parent learning prompts
- For ages 2 years and older; Peaceable Kingdom packaging is all designed to be frustration free - naturally!